These 10 creative team building Zoom games are sure to help your team build relationships, strengthen communication, and work together more effectively. Whether you choose to play an icebreaker, a game of trivia, or a virtual art jam, these activities are sure to help your team bond and stay productive while working remotely.
1. Two truths and a lie – Each person in the meeting will take turns sharing two truths and one lie about themselves. The rest of the team will have to guess which statement is the lie.
2. Zoom scavenger hunt – Make a list of items that each person in the meeting needs to find and bring back to the meeting. It can be anything from a kitchen utensil to a unique item that is special to them.
3. Don’t say it – Each person will take turns saying a word and the other players have to make a sentence without using that word.
Team Building Activities
1. Drawing game – Divide the team into two groups and assign one person to draw a picture based on the other team’s description. The person drawing can’t see the other team’s screen.
2. Word game – Give each team a set of words and challenge them to create a story or poem using all the words.
3. Virtual Whodunit – Team members take turns being a detective who has to solve a mystery. The rest of the team will take turns providing clues to help the detective solve the mystery.
4. Group project – Assign the team a project and divide it into tasks. Have each team member work on a task and come back together to present their work at the end.
5. Virtual escape room – Set up an escape room scenario and give each team member a task to complete. Once they complete their task, they can move onto the next challenge.
1. Team trivia – Split the team into two groups and have each team compete against each other in a trivia game.
2. Name that tune – Play snippets of songs for the team and have them guess which song it is.
3. Word scramble – Give the team a list of scrambled words and have them unscramble them as quickly as possible.
4. Themed charades – Pick a theme like animals, books, or movies and have each person act out the theme without talking.
5. Riddle game – Give the team a list of riddles and have them solve them in a certain amount of time.
1. Virtual art jam – Assign a theme and have each team member create a piece of art based on the theme. They can use any medium they want and share their work with the rest of the team.
2. Improv game – Have each team member come up with a character and act out a scene. They can use props or costumes if they want.
3. Movie night – Pick a movie for the team to watch and discuss. Have each person come up with a question or topic for discussion before the movie begins.
4. Music jam – Assign a genre of music and have each team member come up with a song to perform.
5. Creative writing – Assign the team a prompt and have each person write a short story or poem.
Team building has become an essential part of modern business culture. It encourages collaboration, communication, and problem-solving, all of which can help improve the overall efficiency of any organization. But with the pandemic forcing many teams to work remotely, traditional team building activities are no longer possible.
Enter Think Outside the Screen. This online platform provides a range of team building activities, including virtual escape rooms, team building quizzes, and team building zoom games. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of Think Outside the Screen and how it can help teams build better relationships and collaborations while working remotely.
What is Think Outside the Screen?
Think Outside the Screen is an online platform that offers a range of virtual team building activities, including:
• Virtual Escape Rooms: These activities require teams to work together to solve puzzles, find clues, and complete challenges in order to “escape” the virtual room.
• Team Building Quizzes: These quizzes help teams assess their knowledge and understanding of each other, as well as their abilities to communicate and to solve problems.
• Team Building Zoom Games: These games are designed to foster collaboration and communication among team members, as well as encourage creative thinking and problem solving.
Benefits of Think Outside the Screen
Think Outside the Screen offers several key benefits that can help teams build relationships and collaborations while working remotely. Here are just a few of the ways this platform can help:
1. Improves Communication and Collaboration
One of the key benefits of Think Outside the Screen is that it helps teams improve their communication and collaboration. The activities require teams to work together to solve puzzles, find clues, and complete challenges. This encourages team members to communicate more effectively, listen to each other’s ideas, and brainstorm creative solutions.
2. Enhances Problem-Solving Skills
Think Outside the Screen also helps teams develop their problem-solving skills. Through the virtual escape rooms, teams must work together to decipher clues and solve puzzles in order to “escape” the room. This helps teams develop their ability to think critically and come up with creative solutions.
3. Strengthens Team Bonds
Think Outside the Screen is also great for strengthening team bonds. By working together to solve puzzles and complete challenges, teams are able to build relationships and trust. This can help foster a more positive and productive work environment.
4. Increases Productivity
Finally, Think Outside the Screen can help teams increase their productivity. As teams become more comfortable with each other and better able to communicate, tasks can be completed much more quickly and efficiently. This can help organizations save both time and money.
Team Building Zoom Games
One of the key features of Think Outside the Screen is its team building zoom games. These games are designed to foster collaboration and communication among team members, as well as encourage creative thinking and problem solving.
Here are some examples of team building zoom games that can be played on this platform:
• Charades: This game requires teams to act out a series of words and phrases without speaking. It helps teams to practice non-verbal communication and work together to interpret each other’s actions.
• Spot the Difference: In this game, teams must identify the differences between two almost identical images. This helps teams hone their observation skills and encourages creative thinking.
• Word Games: Word games such as Scrabble and Boggle help teams practice their vocabulary and spelling, as well as work on their communication skills.
Think Outside the Screen is a great way for teams to build relationships and collaborations while working remotely.
Through virtual escape rooms, team building quizzes, and team building zoom games, teams can practice communication and collaboration, enhance their problem-solving skills, strengthen team bonds, and increase productivity.
For those looking for an effective way to keep teams connected and productive, Think Outside the Screen is a great choice. With its range of activities and games, it can help teams build better relationships and collaborations while working remotely.
Learn how Google is bringing teamwork games via Zoom to vehicles
Tips for Creating Successful Team Building Zoom Games
If you are looking to create successful team building Zoom games, there are a few tips to keep in mind. Here are a few tips to help you create successful team building Zoom games:
1. Keep it Simple: When creating team building Zoom games, it’s important to keep it simple. Complex activities can be difficult to manage and can be overwhelming. Keep activities simple and straightforward so that they can be easily understood and managed.
2. Make it Fun: Team building Zoom games should be fun and engaging. Activities should challenge teams to think creatively and come up with creative solutions. Games should also be engaging and entertaining, so that team members will be motivated to participate.
3. Set Clear Goals: When creating team building Zoom games, it’s important to set clear goals. Goals should be specific and achievable. This will help to ensure that team members understand what is expected of them and can work together to achieve the goal.
4. Allow for Flexibility: It’s important to create team building Zoom games that allow for flexibility. Teams should be able to adjust the game to their own needs and preferences. This will help to ensure that teams are able to find a game that works best for them.
Think Outside the Screen activities can be a great way to build relationships and foster collaboration among remote teams. These activities can help to foster creativity, encourage engagement, and improve communication among team members.
To ensure that team building Zoom games are successful, it’s important to keep activities simple, make them fun, set clear goals, and allow for flexibility. By following these tips, teams can create successful team building Zoom games that will help to bring teams closer together and foster collaboration.